FACTS Tuition Management
To help you meet your educational expenses, North Central Texas College is pleased to offer FACTS as a convenient online payment option. Students who choose to use FACTS may select installment plans that are spread over several months, depending on the length of the semester. They may choose to make payments from their checking or savings account or by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit cards. In addition to the variety of choices available, the student also has the convenience of paying online as soon as he or she has registered.
The only cost to budget monthly payments through FACTS is a $30.00 per semester nonrefundable FACTS enrollment fee. If you wish to pay in full instead of creating a monthly payment plan, there is no additional fee charged.
NOTICE: You are not officially enrolled until your bill is paid. No bills will be mailed. If backed out for non-payment, a $50 reinstatement fee will be applied.
- 1. Login to MyNCTC using your NetID and Student ID as the password.
- 2. You will be directed to the Student Homepage, then click "Student Dashboard".
- 3. Hover over "Account Info" to access the Account/Finance Menu
- 4. Click "Review/Pay Account".
- 5. Select the term to apply the payment to and click "Display Balance"
- 6. Review the statement and select "Payment Plan"
- 7. Ensure pop-ups are not blocked for my.nctc.edu and proceed to the Payment Plan
- 8. Follow the on-screen prompts provided.
- 9. Your payment plan is not complete until you receive confirmation.
- 10. Print and retain your confirmation.
TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT
Log in to your MyFACTS Account, using your user ID and password. If you have forgotten or misplaced yours, contact FACTS at 800-863-2287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How FACTS Works
First you must register online through MyNCTC. Click on "Student Dashboard". At the top of the screen, choose "Account Information" and select the "Review/Pay Account" option. Review your schedule and statement for accuracy then click on the "Pay by FACTS" button. You will be taken to FACTS eCashier payment portal.
After you click the "Pay by FACTS" button, e-Cashier will lead you through the process of creating a FACTS agreement. You will need to have the following information available:
- 1. Nine digit Student ID
- 2. The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- 3. Information to create your FACTS Access Code.
- 4. Account information for the person responsible for payment. If paying by automatic bank payments you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
5. If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.